Since 1987, our team has been instrumental in providing high adventure trophy freight services across the globe. Our team of experienced and professional personnel is trained to fulfill all roles and requirements in clearing your hunting trophies through U.S. Customs, U.S. Fish & Wildlife, and the United States Department of Agriculture.
Contact Lynette Lilley for information needed in getting your trophy into the United States.
Hunting Trophy Services
– Delivery of your trophy to your taxidermist, home, or gallery
– Power of Attorney Services
– Clearance documents ( CITES, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Veterinary
Certifications and Export Licenses)
– Proposed listing of all fees in the clearing and delivery process
– Global agents to aid in expediting your trophy from its County of Origin to the U.S.
– USDA Transfer Station Warehouse (permitted to receive hunting trophies)
– Customs Bonded Warehouse